The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to add smoked headlight lenses on the Lotus and maybe even smoke the turn signal lenses. I want just a VERY light smoke, so that you can still see the headlights.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
stickercity.com sells both dark and light kits for our cars, not sure about turn signal lenses, but perhaps their universal kit would work?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I can provide them. $50
I just hate to cut down on the already poor lighting of the car. I have HID's now but still don't wish to cut down on the light at all.

Whatever price I post Dabears will send you a message to undercut me- which is fine by me. Even though non sponsoring vendors aren't supposed to be shilling anymore.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I can provide them. $50
I just hate to cut down on the already poor lighting of the car. I have HID's now but still don't wish to cut down on the light at all.

Whatever price I post Dabears will send you a message to undercut me- which is fine by me. Even though non sponsoring vendors aren't supposed to be shilling anymore.
I'll guess we'll just have to let "OneFastLotus" chime in if he gets a pm from me or not.

But happy Memorial Day to you too buddy!!! :up:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I'm pretty certain "he" is a "she".

Stick around awhile. You'll get to know people.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I would tell anyone who is looking to buy them to get them from SweetDaddyD....if you look under his name it says "sponsor".....dont see that under "the other guys"

Why not support someone who supports the site, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts