1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
the cars are delivered to dealers from the factory without the front splitter installed. it is usually on the passenger seat and we install them when the car gets its pre delivery inspection. Perhaps that dealer leaves them off until the car sells to mae sure it doesnt get damaged on the lot.

T.J.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
the cars are delivered to dealers from the factory without the front splitter installed. it is usually on the passenger seat and we install them when the car gets its pre delivery inspection. Perhaps that dealer leaves them off until the car sells to mae sure it doesnt get damaged on the lot.

T.J.
T.J. is abosolutely correct. I have actually seen each of these cars at Manhattan Motors almost a year ago and seen them again just a few months ago. When I saw them last, they had the splitter in the pass seat.

Every Exige I have seen delivered does not have the splitter attached - my assumption was so that it didn't get damaged during delivery or drag and scrape while loading and unloading. The are often plastic wrapped laying in the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts