The Lotus Cars Community banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Here are some pics i just found that might pass the time!

·
Registered
299 Posts
That's weird we must have found these at the same time so i won't post the other 2.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Derek said:
PS: He said Lotus was upset with all the false rumors on the message boards.
Tough bananas. As another user commented Lotus should distribute some facts. How hard would it be for them to simply update their website and post some basic data? Why are dealers so clueless compared to several members of this board who are "in the know"? And I'm not talking about the lost cause salesperson on the floor but the guy running the show, etc. Time and again they refer me to what they have read on the net not what they've heard from Lotus.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
How many silvers did Chris Z say there was there? Cause I thought he said one of the silvers had red leather.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
nxm,
I'd double counted aubergine in my original post of 12 total cars. I assume their were two silver, though I don't remember, I paid more attention to the CO and krypton. The silver car on the rack while I was there had red leather.
CHris

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
MikeAR303 said:
It doesn't help that every time you think you know for sure when to expect your car, some random dealership decides that they know something that nobody else knows and gives their customer a May delivery estimate :rolleyes:

I personally doubt that there's any truth to the May date.

Derek, did he tell you the car would weigh in at about 1200lbs and do the 1/4 mile in 11 seconds flat too? :p
Actually my dealer has been pretty much spot on with everything he's told me.

BTW is it not possible that dealers will get their first shipment on different dates? Or do we all believe that all the dealers will get their first shipment at the exact same time?

As for anyone who doesn't believe the date I was quoted, that's fine. Me getting my car doesn't depend on you believing in what my dealer told me.

If you are doubtful... CALL YOUR DEALER

PS: There are also options for a carbon fiber shifter knob (top half in CF bottom in metal) and what looked like an anodized and colored hand brake handle.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
1FASTMX5 said:
He how about sharing some of the pics for these options :D
He didn't have any spare material and was unwilling to part with what he did have which was actually the European catalog. I flicked through the pages and as things caught my eye I asked him if they would be available on the US car. Apparently a US catalog will be available soon. He said the moment he gets one he will let me know.

Has anyone else called his or her dealer? Perhaps one of your dealers has a catalog they will part with.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I'd like to see a carbon fiber interior, and maybe carbon fiber replacements for the front and side plastic vents. That'd be interesting.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts