The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell us abt the wildest vacation spot you have experienced and why or what makes it wild.....

·
Registered
891 Posts
Las Vegas/ Pahrump for the LCS event.
Not the wildest but was the wildest with Lotus people. Long story short, hung out with the Stig and Loanshark until wee hours of the morning. Drove on the track, then had an eventful evening with John, Cory1000 and Patrick O'Neill. I can't say more.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
ButtonWillow, California. Because there's absolutely nothing to do in that town except spend time on their great racetrack. :coolnana:

(I know, probably not the sort of answer you're looking for, but then, this is a useless thread anyway)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Las Vegas/ Pahrump for the LCS event.
Not the wildest but was the wildest with Lotus people. Long story short, hung out with the Stig and Loanshark until wee hours of the morning. Drove on the track, then had an eventful evening with John, Cory1000 and Patrick O'Neill. I can't say more.
you COULD HAVE told the whole story if you didnt give away the names...
:)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I probably shouldn't tell you the location. Or her name.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ButtonWillow, California. Because there's absolutely nothing to do in that town except spend time on their great racetrack. :coolnana:

(I know, probably not the sort of answer you're looking for, but then, this is a useless thread anyway)
the question was very open to interpretation!!
as far as worthless threads, come on!! wild vacation spots....im looking for a place to go....others may find it interesting to hear opinions too...

of course if you are looking for another thread on how many scoops of cat food to serve your 12lb cat.....
:)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
HedonismResorts.com <- That's what evomind had in mind for "wild" LULZ!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Tell us abt the wildest vacation spot you have experienced and why or what makes it wild.....
not counting the hotel rooms....hmmm....well, i dont think the trucKK is a "vacation spot" persay, but there HAVE been some wild times in it... hahah, the proof is in the 'puddin Evo ;)

and did u guys REALLY post tracks as your wildest place to go???? :no: come onnnnn!!!! get out a *little bit* more!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
860 Posts
vacation spot

35 miles east of Mistissini Quebec in a Dehaviland Otter float plane to a sandy beach on the Nestaocano river with our canoe strapped to the pontoon struts, and our camping/fishing gear in the plane. No people, no anything. Just moose, wolves, and bear for a week of beauty, peace, and quiet. Great fishing with fresh walleye every day. It is usually just my wife and myself. My son and daughter went with us this year and fished from the zodiac.

Attached are three photos:
Our campsite with tents, screenhouse, canoe and zodiac.
The view we are forced to look at when we get up in the morning.
The view from camp on a nice afternoon.
The view when we go to bed at night.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Depends on the definition of wild. College - a side trip to key west was up there. For scary wild, I ended up in Myanmar at the Tachilek market. From Ring neck women, a man with his foot cut half way cut off bleeding all over the street and vendors offering tiger/leopard skins and rhino horns...it was wild.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Holy resurrection, Batman!
cripes... jesus christ himself was only dead for THREE DAYS when he came back...
i have to admit it brought a smile to my face though.

·
Registered
476 Posts
35 miles east of Mistissini Quebec in a Dehaviland Otter float plane to a sandy beach on the Nestaocano river with our canoe strapped to the pontoon struts, and our camping/fishing gear in the plane. No people, no anything. Just moose, wolves, and bear for a week of beauty, peace, and quiet. Great fishing with fresh walleye every day. It is usually just my wife and myself. My son and daughter went with us this year and fished from the zodiac.

Attached are three photos:
Our campsite with tents, screenhouse, canoe and zodiac.
The view we are forced to look at when we get up in the morning.
The view from camp on a nice afternoon.
The view when we go to bed at night.
RWLott that looks amazing!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts