The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone now where to buy a factory lotus supercharger? made by lotus not a katana or any other makers im talking about an actual lotus factory made supercharger. i can get one through the car dealer where i purchased my lotus but i want to make sure im getting a good price. i am able to find all sorts of super chargers but none by lotus.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
does anyone now where to buy a factory lotus supercharger? made by lotus not a katana or any other makers im talking about an actual lotus factory made supercharger. i can get one through the car dealer where i purchased my lotus but i want to make sure im getting a good price. i am able to find all sorts of super chargers but none by lotus.
Lotus didn't/doesn't make superchargers. They source them. I'm sure someone on here can steer you to the manufacturer Lotus uses.

What Lotus DOES do is design it's engine management system. That's another story.

·
Registered
180 Posts
If you contact a Lotus dealer in another state and have them ship the kit to you, you can save some money by not having to pay sales tax. The only thing is to make sure that your local dealer will be willing to install a kit purchased elsewhere--if you are planning on having a dealer do the work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts