The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have searched and searched for a decent price for a headlight assembly that would fit an 05 Elise. Does anybody have any idea where to find a set?

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
They don't come up for sale used very often and several that do have broken tabs or burning. If you can wait several months than keep checking the for sale board but if your the picky type or in a hurry I'd buy now from the dealer before the inevitable 2013 price increase.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I will probably just buy now. What does a set normally run? I'm buying new ones because the black trim around the outside of them is all faded. Otherwise they work fine.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Check lotusgarage.com. I think they run $400-$700 new. If you made a trip out to Newport Europoean, you can probably avoid the shipping charge.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Check lotusgarage.com. I think they run $400-$700 new. If you made a trip out to Newport Europoean, you can probably avoid the shipping charge.
Yes, Lotus Garage is the way to go.:up:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Thanks. I will probably just buy now. What does a set normally run? I'm buying new ones because the black trim around the outside of them is all faded. Otherwise they work fine.
Sell me your old ones once you order a set of new ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts