The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this website from Race Speed. They're selling OEM Lotus parts and have a search engine to help you find what you need.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, you're right. Good catch. The entire domain seems to be having trouble. Let's give this a day or two and see if they sort things out.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
There's always the old tried and true Lotus parts services in the US:

Dave Bean

JAE

R.E. Enterprises

Sports Car World

Tingles

and a few others - those are just the ones off the top of my head that I've bought from in the past. They have been mostly suppliers of parts for the "older" Lotuses, and I doubt that they have much for the Elise - YET. I'm sure they will all support the Elise in the near future, but they just got here.

Most all of these companies have a web "presence", but you would do much better by just picking up the phone and talking to them. They are all a very knowledgeable, and very helpful. They will tell you what they have, and give suggestions if asked. Highly recommenced by the "old timers"...

For links to some of these, you can go to my web site for the Elan, or go to GGLC's web site and look for the links...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Anyone else have some good information on where to get parts cheap? Brake rotors from the dealer are $189 each. Got to be able to get them cheaper some where.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Actually, it's R.D Enterprises. Ray Psulkowski, the owner is very pleasant and helpful. :)

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Goose said:
Actually, it's R.D Enterprises. Ray Psulkowski, the owner is very pleasant and helpful. :)
You are quite correct - I've dealt with Ray many times. Unfortunately, my finger must have hit the "E" instead of the "D".:eek:

Sorry Ray...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts