1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
the internet.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Now, if you are unable to locate Jim, I may have a variation for you. Dual exhaust tips made of shinney Stainless by Sebring. And yes, they are both oval and have rolled edges. Welds are are absolutely perfect. Sebring also makes a small stainless muffler which fits neatly behind your license plate.

I do like the look very much. But that doesn't answer your question does it? What it does is expose my personal preference which, well; who cares, right? There is deeper meaning here. This unwanted yet substantial advice does provide a vehicle which effectively delays a chore I've avoided since returning from vacation today. You see, the house sitter, oh so very apparently did not consider keeping a small portion of my yard "picked up" as specified in our Iron-Clad-Contract albiet delivered relatively quietly from my car upon departure rounding a corner nearing 7000 RPM. Headed to Monterey for our annual trek to the Concours at Pebble among other events in this area.

I suppose there may be a possibility our sitter did not hear me. So you see, I have now added "Delayed Nullification" to my pre-exhisting arsenal of denial artillery and delay tactics designed by NASA for this specific chore. A bit different from "Delayed Gratification", or at least one should hope and pray this to be the case.

That woman I live with a.k.a. my wife, affectionately refers to this task as "Doggy Duty".....I did the right thing by suggesting we abandon our home and perhaps the city but most certainly this subdivision. Even suggested contacting HazMat, our Scotish neighbor with a chronic sinus condition. Long story arduacely longer "that woman" not only did not concur with my solution but expressed her feelings rather effectively, I must say. You see, her feelings became crystal clear as evident by the the ingenious contraption designed for this specific task known as Doggy Duty protruding from my....well, when things of this nature are thrown, and I'm sure by accident, directly at you with great force and accuracy, twas my natural reaction to turn approximately 180 degrees and duck; which requires bending at the waist roughly 90 degrees... of course.

Keeping on subject; attach your new Sebring Dual Exhaust Tips in Stainless which turn a magnificent shade of effervescent Blue/Gold during warm-up to Weapon-R's 4-2 headers & DeCat (BTW, my dog's new name is DeCat). Thanks so very much for listening. I must DeCat my own exhaust and comply or I suspect it's back to the muffler shop. Best of Luck to you and Cheers!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
or anyone has the stock oval tip measurement?

need to custom an exhaust with stock looking. I don't have the stock exhaust, bought this ride used.

Local traffic police is so bitchy with the exhaust :(

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
First Lotus in Kazakhstan?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks kestrel, I've bought the BOE ST-5 from boardkat instead. Nevertheless this BOE exhaust doesn't come with stock exhaust tip. The reason is that I need a stealth look exhaust as the local police here is very anal about the exhaust.

So, I still need a stock exhaust tip to weld onto the ST-5. Anyone know if I can buy from anywhere?

Or any one with stock exhaust can do a measurement for me?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts