The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my stripes got damaged and I am in need of picking up new material to repair the area. I have tried to get vinyl to replace the piece as it is only 8" wide by 7" long with no luck. So my next move is to buy a complete striping kit so I can fix the damaged area. I have the 8" wide yellow stripes. Can anybody point me to a supplier of decent vinyl striping kit for sale? Even though it is only a small area, the damage makes the whole car look awful. Anybody got a good supplier?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Keith at Chuforia is your man. Great guy

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a bunch! We got a new German Shepard puppy to give my 6 year old female a playmate due to the loss of her mate. Unfortunately the wife let him in the garage when the car cover was not on. He chewed on the front lower piece. Luckily only the stripe was damaged, but it just gets under my skin whever I see it. I have been trying to get a piece for repair with no luck. So it is appreciated so I can get a whole kit to fix the damaged stripe. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Your puppy thought your car stripes were *very tasteful*.

·
Registered
905 Posts
another +1 for Keith

·
Registered
378 Posts
I can make it for you, I just need to know what color it is. You could also just peel off the rest of it and I can cut you a whole new "kit" with a new color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts