The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty much says it all... any recomendations of places to get my car aligned and corner balanced?? - will be installing Nitron s/a and rear brace.

i have been asking around - so far ...nothing!

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Try calling Rush Motorsports on Mission Gorge Rd. Louis is the owner. If you need the phone # PM me. :sad:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Clarence Brown's off Vickers street. No ramps and corner balancing.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'd like to let everyone know that we are a full service / race shop facility as well. A lot of people probably don't realize this and only associate us with EFI systems, but we actually do so much more. We've been doing this type of work collectively for over 15 yrs.

Please contact us for corner balance service, diagnosis, brakes, suspension, clutch service, etc...

more info here at Welcome to DRS

Ph 562-694-2226 or [email protected]

thanks,
Kris @ DRS

·
Registered
326 Posts
Corner balance

I just had a 4-wheel alignment done at Clarence Brown. No complaints. Not sure if they will corner balance/set preload.

There was a guy named Dave Turner in San Diego who used to own the Performance World race store. He sold the store and opened a race prep shop some time ago. I haven't seen him around in years but here is the last contact I have for him.

5555 Magnatron Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92111 US
Phone: (858) 571-3811

If you do a web search you'll probably hit an off road racer first, That's a different guy.

Good Luck.

Mike

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Dave Turner sold to (and went to work for) JMC in Kearny Mesa. They do full race prep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts