The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I think you're going to have a difficult time measuring any performance difference between a stock or aftermarket diffuser, but if I were buying, I'd go with a Difflow.

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
IIRC, a few people have melted/burned their CF diffusers, but they do look cool. OTOH, that won't happen with a Difflow.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Difflow- they have 3,5, 7 element diffusers, some of which have even more aggressive channels. You can go with a cutout or if you don't need it for a through hole exhaust without one. You can add areoplate and exhaust covers later if you change to improve the airflow.... however if your set on CF, will need to look else where (and be ready to spend more).

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Difflow will customize as well. My 5 element has the two center fins shorter so that the JackHelper is still usable. Looks cool too.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'll gladly purchase your OEM diffuser if you're selling. PM me.
what are stock diffusers worth? mine has been sitting in garage taking up space forever. Hell I'd even powdercoat it black and post up for sale if anyone is interested. I've got all the stock stuff.. rear trim, stock muffler and cat pipe etc.

·
Registered
235 Posts
what are stock diffusers worth? mine has been sitting in garage taking up space forever. Hell I'd even powdercoat it black and post up for sale if anyone is interested. I've got all the stock stuff.. rear trim, stock muffler and cat pipe etc.
From what I can tell fair prices are $150 - $200 including shipping. Black is worth more (and is what I'm after).

·
Registered
693 Posts
Better price and better product aren't meant to be used in the same sentence.

You have to pay the cost to be the boss...

Difflow makes some great looking quality diffusers but if you want "better", then Reverie. Dry carbon is hell light and hell strong. Problem is that it's hell expensive. lol

·
Registered
742 Posts
Said before but Difflow best bang without breaking the wallet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts