The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure what everyone else's thoughts are but I love the new Exige LED side markers. I believe the newer elises had these as well and I think I remember seeing someone who put them on their elise. Is there somewhere that sells these? Will they fit an 06 Exige? I assume there will be some modifications that need to be made or holes that need to be drilled to make these work but I think they're pretty sharp

Here's what i'm referring to:

Didnt see anything on this yet in my searches of the site

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
You do know the V6 Exige this is on isn't even in production and no customers have these yet? :huh:

IF the car ever gets built (currently planned 6 months from now) then I am sure UK or other market dealerships can get these. From what we can tell (without seeing the part in person), it looks like it will fit. Check back then.

In the meantime, if you don't want to wait about a year for the part availability, I suppose you could buy an Elise side marker.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't know it wasn't in production yet and also thought these may have been available on last year's model Exige but was not entirely sure, especially since there were people putting Elise ones on their cars already. Thought that if they updated the elise ones they probably updated the exige ones at the same time.
I'll wait for the Exige ones and thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts