The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have run out of room to store my cars and so I am listing my 2007 Exige S with 1407 miles. I wanted to get feedback on where people had found the most success for Lotus listings. Obviously, the Used Lotus thread here on Lotus Talk is an option but I was curious as to what other sites people recommended. If you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Put it on Autotrader last night. I'll take a look at eBay. Wasn't sure about places like Hemmings, Dupont, etc.

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
Sold mine on this site!

·
He's on fire!
3,408 Posts
if you get anywhere near that for your car I'll have to commission you to sell mine! Happy selling, cabin fever and condition should benefit you.

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts
1k miles wow.... I thought mine was low at 4k but you take the cake man... Good luck with sale

·
Registered
442 Posts
I 3rd that! I've used Robert for my last 3 Exige and he's been amazing. I couldn't imagine using any other way to sell a car. I guarantee he'll get you more money then you ever will on your own.

My 2 cents!

British Racing Group, L.L.C. > Sales > Pre-Owned Inventory

+1, he sells more of these vehicles than dealers do and at a quicker turn around time by far...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts