The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here, but old hand at other car forums. I live in central VA where there is no local Lotus dealer (closest is 3+ hrs away) so I can order anywhere and have it shipped. Anyone know of a good dealer with a reasonable deposit list? I'm not expecting to get a car any time soon, late summer, fall or even next spring is fine.

If anyone knows of a reputable dealer that's taking deposits and their list isnt TOO long please let me know!

I searched the forums for this but didn't come up with anything.

Thanks for your help!
Scott

·
Registered
980 Posts
I ordered from ST Louis Mid Rivers (ST PETERS M.O.)
636-397-2700 M.S.R.P. and as people drop off the list they will move the rest of the orders down. Nice people.
I also talked to FOX VALLEY today at the chicago auto show. They have a long list but I hear they are very good. My 1st impression was very good. Michael Wogronic is who we talked to today. 630-430-7400
Good luck

·
Supporting Vendor
4,162 Posts
Next Spring is most likely unless you are willing to pay a mark up. If you are willing to pay 'market price', call Symbolic LaJolla. They ordered their first 10 cars with the intention of offering them to the highest bidders. I believe the Lotus website has the contact info for all their dealers.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I'm also on the list at Mid Rivers in St. Peters (St. Louis area). They had a relatively short list when I put down my deposit last October, not sure how long it is now. I'll reserve final judgement until I have the car, but so far everything looks good. Certainly worth a call! Let me know if I can help with more information.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I'm on the list at midrivers in St. Louis as well. I've been very happy with them. They are cordial with typical midwest attitude toward things. I've never been there and have had only phone dealings with them. I called last week for a spot check for a friend and they were at 49.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Also check Valenti Motors in Ct. As of last month they only had 37 people on the list. They do charge $1000 over MSRP though.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
At last check Rothrock in Philly had 45 on their list, but they (at that time) were not taking more names. Now that the first batch ordered, they might be adding names...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Call me I might have the car in stock

I have a few cars left at MSRP 40,930.00 call me at 908-964-7700 and ask for Marty Gagliano :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts