The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend getting married on the peninsula. A block of rooms is set aside for us at the "lighthouse lodge". I checked the website and some of the reviews are rather unsavory... Anyone been or have any suggestions in walking distance of the "lighthouse lodge"... Taking the lotus up though Big Sur is going to be alllll right!!! :clap:

Thanks for your help...:wave:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
book the entire old st angela inn

or book at the inn of seven gables

or search other B&B listings

·
Registered
422 Posts
Good news is RT. 1 is now open .....

from Lucia through Big Sur on up to PG after the fire. Yeah! you can do better. Do not know what your budget is but there are a bunch of motels on Munras Ave. in Monterey (next to PG) where you can park right in front of your room. Spend a few more minutes with your browser and you should find something reasonable and clean and well situated. Good Luck!

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you like bed and breakfasts, there are a number of them in Pacific Grove. Four sisters Inns has two and there are tow purpose built ones right on the water down by the cove that are really nice.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks hombres!! :clap: It's not crucial I stay with their party... so I'll check out all of your suggestions... Much appreciated...:bow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts