The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to recall there were a few pictures of an Elise that was modified by the factory to include additional rollbar reinforcement, harnesses, different seats and a harness bar around the time of the first Elise deliveries.. I can't seem to find that thread anymore :( Anyone got it?

Thanks,
Chester

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
It's a Storm Ti Exige taken at a motorshow with the motorsport package- trying to find the pics. It had the cage, extinguisher, harnesses etc.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Seeing that Accusump again made me think that it's interesting that with all the folks that have autocrossed the fed car, no one has mentioned the much feared oil starvation issues- wonder why Lotus felt the need to put it in the mosport package? Maybe higher sustained g's on track unlike autocross?

·
Forum Mop
612 Posts
_JD_ said:
Seeing that Accusump again made me think that it's interesting that with all the folks that have autocrossed the fed car, no one has mentioned the much feared oil starvation issues- wonder why Lotus felt the need to put it in the mosport package? Maybe higher sustained g's on track unlike autocross?
I can't imagine having any starvation problems while autox'ing the car ... it took over 1G of force to have the oil pickup in our GT-S go dry.

i'm still putting an accusump on there anyway. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts