Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen him post in "forever".... :shrug:

:(

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ive seen him a few times at the track, I dont think he gets on here much anymore...

·
Registered
257 Posts
I haven't seen many recent posts, either, but Yaudi's and Chili's videos are my first stop for upcoming track event refreshers.

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive seen him a few times at the track, I dont think he gets on here much anymore...
Glad to know he's still in the game. Too bad he's not on here much though:( I miss his driving!

I haven't seen many recent posts, either, but Yaudi's and Chili's videos are my first stop for upcoming track event refreshers.
+1

Ya, thanks wiseguy, I had already done that much:thwack::D:D

Chili- If you see him again, tell him to come back:wave:

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Im guessing I will see him next weekend at the MSR Cresson track event. Ill be sure to let him know that people want him to come back.

·
Registered
613 Posts
+1 - he was my first track day instructor...and what an eye opening experience that was! :crazyeyes:eek:
He was my instructor this past weekend at MSR Cresson:clap:. He's still at it and he is an amazing driver and instructor (and oh so calm as we went off the track in the toon car with me in the right seat:panic:) He showed me that I was not driving the Exige anywhere near its capabilities.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts