The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new oil pan due to some scary connections in the stock pan from an old Hass turbo kit I just removed. I feel like I might as well go to a baffled pan. It seems like the reasons to stay stock are that most people don't really pull the G's to need a fancy pan so no need to go to the expense and hassle.

But since I will have to put on a pan anyway... There's only $100 separating all the pans, so any input on which to use? Am I crazy to not just find a cheap stock pan?

I hope to put in a supercharger in a few years, and would like to track the car once or twice. Mainly, I want an reliable part that is easy to install and won't get in my way in the future.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
If your going to see some track time in the future spend the money! You don't want to change the pan out twice. It's a messy job and not fun to do without a lift.

Sector111's pan or BOE's pan would
Be my choice.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Supporting Vendors
958 Posts
We have not made an official announcement but we have the gPAN3 in stock right now :)

Proven, simple, and reliable. This will be your best option. Call us tomorrow to get the details. :up:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts