1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
looks like a GUT Sports rear wing

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'd say it's the GUT spoiler but it doesn't have those overhangs on the rear and seems to be mounted directly to the clam... maybe a modified GUT?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Yeah I'm 99.9% sure that's the modified GUT. I think a few guys (maybe just one?) figured out how to remove the bottom platform and just mount it directly like that. Looks pretty good imo.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
Wouldn't that height really block rearward vision? Might not matter to you, would be like an Exige I guess.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Wouldn't that height really block rearward vision? Might not matter to you, would be like an Exige I guess.
What's wrong with the Exige rearward vision?

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
What's wrong with the Exige rearward vision?
Nothing. Unless you're trying to look through the rear view mirror that has been removed because the IC is in the way (and weight is king). I'm pretty sure you're being facetious.

San

·
Registered
6,655 Posts

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
Nothing. Unless you're trying to look through the rear view mirror that has been removed because the IC is in the way (and weight is king). I'm pretty sure you're being facetious.

San
Yup...my Exige came without a rear window or a rear-view mirror. I don't know what all the fuss is 'bout...

·
Elise newb
342 Posts
Yup...my Exige came without a rear window or a rear-view mirror. I don't know what all the fuss is 'bout...
Italian Race Drivers' Creed: What is behind you does not concern you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts