The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Autostrada is absolutely the best car dealership I have ever worked with. Period.

Neil absolutely took care of everything for me. I can't recommend them highly enough.

And Patrick is a master mechanic.

-Dave
'05 Lotus Elise (BRP, Touring, Hardtop)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Kudos to Autostrada in Austin

Andrew and Patrick at Autostrada were great in helping me change out exhaust and headlights in an Elise that I bought from a private seller in Austin,who in turn bought the car from Gonzaba in San Antonio. I hope that Overseas here in Dallas soon steps up to this level of customer care.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
The wife got her Elise and is in seventh heaven. We have been dealing with Star motor cars since 92 and were there when Wally and Garth came in. Best thing that ever happened to the place. No B.S. and they are more than happy to kicktires and shoot the breeze when time allows. A good indication of how things are is by the rapidly growing member list of L.O.S.T. (Lotus Owners of South Texas). Wally's straight dealing and Garth's mechanical expertise have helped turn the Lotus experience into a worthwhile event.
Another good indicator of customer satisfaction was demonstrated by the number of owners who came out to the Houston auto show and helped Wally work the Lotus/Aston Martin stand. We would not have done it if the dealership had been anything other than a great place to do buisness. We are totaly pleased with the purchase experience at Star, the mechanical expertise of the mechanic, the services offered for the Elise and my Esprit, and the good friends that Wally and Garth have become.
Other dealerships could learn from these guys.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Autostrada in Austin is one of the best dealerships that I have come across. Unfortunatley, Andrew has left to pursue other careers, however, Neil is still there. Eric, Andrew's replacement, seems like a great guy as well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, the service seems to be OK at Oversea, guy named Dave seems helpful and professional....hope I am not jinxing myself as the car is in for its 1,000 mike service.

Also getting the stage II exhaust put on today.

·
Registered
112 Posts
OK....I think the Stage II exhaust is AWESOME! a bit of resonance, but who cares! of course I have not heard any of the other exhausts, but this is a huge improvement over stock

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.