The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, below is a link of the plate options for New Mexico...I know, they're shiit :facepalm but still haha

I was thinking of getting the blue and yellow one but am not sure. I want it to be "custom" and not just letters and numbers. I call my car the black bat so I was thinking 'BLK BAT'....but I hate batman, I'm a superman kind of guy...whatever that means.

Well I know it's a stupid thread, so feel free to talk trash or offer an opinion!

License Plates - NM Motor Vehicle Division

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow, your plate choices are pretty weak in NM. Other than maybe the military service plates I don't like any of the designs. Just picking the lesser of several evils, I'd go with the most plain plate they have.

I'd keep playing with ideas - blkbat definitely screams batman to me. Pick something that matters to you. Post some of your other ideas.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, your plate choices are pretty weak in NM. Other than maybe the military service plates I don't like any of the designs. Just picking the lesser of several evils, I'd go with the most plain plate they have.

I'd keep playing with ideas - blkbat definitely screams batman to me. Pick something that matters to you. Post some of your other ideas.
Yeah our plates suck. I was thinking my last name "FOWLER" ..which no one would get but that's not for them .

I'm open to ideas too if anyone is more creative.

·
Addict
2007 Lotus Exige S
1,423 Posts
I’d likely go with the Route 66 plate, not many options I actually like. Colorado has plenty of choices for license plates and I’m debating what one I want. Thinking about the Flight for Life plate, not sure how good/bad it will look on a CO Exige.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Horseless Carriage (they won't know any better). Otherwise Route 66

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dang really the route 66 one? I was liking the turquise and yellow one. Hmm, these plates suck!

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol I can't get that or I would. I might as well just get any plate and have it say "douche" on it lol hahahahaha

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
These look nice:

Patriot
Farm 'n Ranch

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
10 Posts
How can you hate batman? That is a travesty...

But to accommodate your preference for superman...What about SuperBat? Either that or BLKMAN

·
Registered
2011 Evora, Persian Blue, 6-speed
551 Posts
definitely Pearl Harbor Survivor...aren't we all?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How can you hate batman? That is a travesty...

But to accommodate your preference for superman...What about SuperBat? Either that or BLKMAN
hahaaha you know what, I don't hate him...this will really make you criticize me....I really don't like the Christopher Nolan movies!!!! :evil:

I much prefer the cheesy tim burton ones! But I actually kind of like SuperBat lol and BLKMAN won't fit my image. I'm half white half hispanic...not black enough :p

I just need to figure out the plate color first. I think the Yellow and red standard won't be too bad if I'm doing superbat since batman is black and yellow, and superman has some red and yellow.... :up:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha cumbres and toltec is garbage lol I remember seeing commercials about that place about 10 years ago...these options are awful

·
Registered
2011 Evora, Persian Blue, 6-speed
551 Posts
A motorcycle plate type is "100% Disabled Veteran"
how can you ride a motorcycle if you qualify?

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
A motorcycle plate type is "100% Disabled Veteran"
how can you ride a motorcycle if you qualify?
Guessing: Maybe so that the veteran in question can keep a motorcycle registered for others (spouse, mechanic, etc.) to use.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
100% just means you have several things wrong that add up to 100% in 5 or 10% increments.

Things like hearing, knee injury's, neck injury, etc......

I have 40% for neck, both knees, an elbow and a lacerated tendon in my hand. Doesn't mean I'm broken, life just hurts a lot more after riding a bike for an hour. Still not about to give up my bike.
You can still function at 100%, it's just a little harder to. It also doesn't mean you can stop working and suck of entitlements. It's a VA payment and medical to help you. A lot of guys have been injured and they earned that VA check as opposed to deciding your just going to suck off the system and do nothing.

It's a bit like complaining about a war when you have never spent a day in your life as a soldier.

·
Registered
273 Posts

I kinda like the Horseless Carrage idea, the rest.... meh

1 - 20 of 31 Posts