The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
av8or21
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I just moved to Whidbey Island from Jacksonville, FL. I just wanted to see if there were any Lotus owners out in my area. I just bought a 2005 chrome orange Elise and I should be accepting delivery in about a month. Can't wait to meet some new people!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Hi and welcome to Seattle. Many of us around but I have not yet heard of anyone on whidbey. Things are quieting down a bit for winter but we're still out here. Drove mine today with her Haloween teeth.

·
av8or21
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You put teeth in the grill? Nice! I could find a way to make mine a pumpkin but it's not here yet :(. Mine's going to be a daily driver, so as cold as it might be, I do have a hardtop and it'll beat riding the motorcycle in winter!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi and welcome to Seattle. Many of us around but I have not yet heard of anyone on whidbey. Things are quieting down a bit for winter but we're still out here. Drove mine today with her Haloween teeth.
TTIWWOP :nanner:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
A bit dark in the parking garage but you get the idea. It was an old for sale sign repurposed. Little zip ties to hold it on.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts