The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the dealerships in it. You get to vote when you have picked up your car. It would enable everyone watch the numbers go up. Voters could also post what number they were originally waitlisted at.
I think it would be a fun way of waiting for our cars. What do you all think?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
not sure about the fun part but otherwise i like the idea. would at least allow some solace as we wait

·
Registered
670 Posts
adamant said:
With all the dealerships in it. You get to vote when you have picked up your car. It would enable everyone watch the numbers go up. Voters could also post what number they were originally waitlisted at.
I think it would be a fun way of waiting for our cars. What do you all think?
I've found something real exciting to do while waiting for the Elise.
TV Bass fishing tournaments. Man I love the commercials for lures and stuff :)

Steve

·
Registered
670 Posts
Re: Re: While we wait, how about a sticky poll

Sownman said:
I've found something real exciting to do while waiting for the Elise.
TV Bass fishing tournaments. Man I love the commercials for lures and stuff :)

Steve

Adamant

I just realized my post looks like I'm down on your idea. I'm not, I'm just fed up with waiting, and some of these posts lately are getting quite absurd. Your idea is better than most.

Gotta go now Bull Riding is on tonight.

Steve

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL .
NP. I just thought it might me nice for people further down the list as everyone could see cars being delivered from all the different dealerships.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I'm not sure that a poll will work too well.

If we have a thread where people post after picking up their cars, some enterprising individual could assemble that data into a useful form (similar to what was done to track the number of deposits at each dealership). Could track colors as well.

Perhaps Randy can work out an easy -to-use system?

Of course, this assumes that people actually start taking delivery on cars. Hopefully that will start soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts