1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
1) Also has ABS "breaks." Usually, that's a noun, but I can see how in this case it's a verb.
2) I didn't know that style door panel came on anything except the Purist editions.
3) Right rear - is that what everyone means when they talk about "touring" wheels?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
cut-away view of right rear quarter panel (the hard way). Looks like the roll-bar brace took some damage. I would wager a pretty penny the car has significant frame damage.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Some more of my favorite quotes from the ad:

ebay ad said:
All in all what you have here is a fully equipped Elise that will make for a great and simple project whether you are building for yourself, for resale or looking to customize.
Yea a Lotus Elise with frame damage is a "great and simple" project to deal with.. Let alone the front and rear clam damage, and whatever else is lurking.

ebay ad said:
There are no records of any prior collision damage. Other than some minor collision damage, this is a top-notch automobile.
Besides some very minor damage its top-notch!

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...........rotfl

"After all said and done you can have this car looking like new, savings thousands of dollars on a vehicle that you will enjoy driving. "

...........rotfl

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Besides some very minor damage its top-notch!
Yeah....it's got a notch in the top, a notch in the right side ( BIG notch ) a notch in the rear end.......

Oh, and it needs gas too. rotfl

·
Registered
323 Posts
It looks like only the one corner has the Touring Wheels and suspenion in black powder coat.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Arg, just saw Dylan beat me to it. Knew I should have posted from work.:rolleyes:

·
give me my second cam!
449 Posts
cut-away view of right rear quarter panel (the hard way). Looks like the roll-bar brace took some damage. I would wager a pretty penny the car has significant frame damage.
It also looks like the rear sub-frame could be tweaked as well.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Apparently, the FRONT clam is fine ??! :huh:

Maybe they think you'll just want to live with that part after you dump all your time and money into the rest.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts