The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in this car at Momentum in Houston - hoping someone may have some history on it. It's on ebay as well. TIA.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Interested in this car at Momentum in Houston - hoping someone may have some history on it. It's on ebay as well. TIA.
Linky? what do yoou need to know?

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
The car has only 1700 miles on it !!! other than accidents i don't think you need to worry about anything else. If i were you , i would go over before you buy the car and check and make sure it hasn't been painted. You can tell by looking around the doors or on the edges for over sprays or inside the doors.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Looks clean. $59K seems to be about the right price for a used 2011 Evora. New 2011 are going for the mid 60s. My dealer offered me a yellow 2011 Evora in January with 700 miles on it for $60K.
If you could get them to $57k I would say that is a Smokin deal:clap:

·
Registered
689 Posts
"If you could get them to $57k I would say that is a Smokin deal "

That is correct. Ask them the date of when the "Factory Warranty". was started. But it should be under full warranty now and with that low of miles it sounds really good to me. I would also make sure they have done the 1000 mile oil change and vehicle check over if I was getting serious with an offer. Have fun and you won't be disappointed. Just ask questions and someone will know the answer on here. :shift:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate the responses guys. Yep, looking forward to hopefully getting my first Lotus soon. Going to swing by the dealer next week.

I've bought a bunch of cars from Momentum but still just being a little more cautious than usual since they are not a Lotus dealer.

Looks like tech pkg, premium pkg, other options? MSRP around $75k?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts