The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

White 1988 Esprit Turbo

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Janbur 
#1 ·
I posted this in the Esprit forum, not knowing that there was a dedicated for-sale forum, so sorry for the cross-post.

1988 Lotus Esprit Turbo
2.2 L 4-cyl, 5-spd
36,800 miles
All paperwork (window sticker, manuals, receipts (all the way down to brake fluid)
Extra set of wheels, same style but powder coated
New clutch master and slave cylinder, and clutch line, back in the Spring
New rear brake pads also this past Spring, front ones are OK but I have a new set in the box
New plugs, fluids (including coolant flush/fill) back in the Spring

Asking $21,900

I've had the car for 2 years and it has been amazingly rock-solid. I would trust it to drive anywhere. I'm parting with it for several reasons, but the main is how our kids can't go with us on drives. Call me a sappy Dad, but it does wear on you to watch your boys go immediately to the cars that have back seats at various meets and say "Hey Dad, we can all go in this one." So there you have it. I'll miss it, but kids want to hang out with their parents for a short while and I'd like to take advantage of that while I can. It is such a wonderful car to drive and I'm sure that whoever ends up with it will love it as much as I have. Just e-mail me at themightyjanbur@gmail.com if you want some more pics or information. I can also be reached at 317-776-4916.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Bump with a reduced price of $19,900.

#5 ·
Sold! Congratulations to the new owner from Tennessee! He is an avid Lotus guy and was thrilled to take possession.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.