The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A long time ago, pre fed Elise, I saw an Elise, all white, with a pair of green stripes on it. Deos anyone have that picture? If I get a new Elise or Exige in the next 18 months, that might be my color of choice. thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DING! That's the one. I love that look. That might be it!! :nanner2:

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
An Exige S like that with green #'s on a white oval background would kick a$$.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you're worried about cone marks, you have no business autoxing.

I LOVE that combo, and yeah-an Exige S in that scheme would be hot! White letters on a green oval? Maybe. Maybe just green letters in the side. And Sector111 signage in green, too? :drool:

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Crudson said:
That'll show cone marks pretty nicely I think -poke-
Cone marks would only make it look meaner. :up:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
What do you think of this. Im not that great at PS, so the red lines were tough.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
mrluky said:
What do you think of this. Im not that great at PS, so the red lines were tough.
Personally, I like it, especially the top two. Different, interesting but not TOO different and interesting. :up:

I'd like to see someone photoshop that idea above of a krypton green car with BRG stripes.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
what about white with a green stripe and a yellow stripe ala the racing europas of the early 70's?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
flyguyskt said:
what about white with a green stripe and a yellow stripe ala the racing europas of the early 70's?
Do we really want to copy a color scheme from the 70's? :confused:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I was actually thinking ..............what if you had the white with the green stripes just like the top photo, but put some very thin yellow striped edging on the inside/outside of both the green stripes........
yellow and green are the ltous factory logo colors. it might be nice, but it also might be too much.
Jer, i really like the look of that, and from the written description, i thought yuk.
in the picture its very nice!!!!:up:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome. I like some of the variations, but white with green stripes is still my favorite. And at Nationals I'd probably be the only Elise with a scheme anything like that! And I like being an individual...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts