The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Drop off is a little steep, eh?
I knew when I saw the FootJoy golf gloves that something strange was about to happen.
Doing that on a closed course is one thing, but possibly punting a cyclist, motorcycle or car off the edge of a mountain is a bit irresponsible.
I love my R1R's, but I don't love them that much?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Registered
Thats one crazy ass road to not have a center line. I wonder how often head-on crashes occur out there?

Registered
They're showing a little restraint ... at 14:10, they don't pass the trailer until the turn isn't completely blind!!! :panic:

I'm surprised none of the motorcyclists turned around to freak them out a little... in the US, sportbikers really don't appreciate people crossing centerlines on canyon/"driving" roads (for good reason!!!) and will definitely make themselves known to the people who do it.

Registered
They're showing a little restraint ... at 14:10, they don't pass the trailer until the turn isn't completely blind!!! :panic:

I'm surprised none of the motorcyclists turned around to freak them out a little... in the US, sportbikers really don't appreciate people crossing centerlines on canyon/"driving" roads (for good reason!!!) and will definitely make themselves known to the people who do it.
I agree, here crossing the center line should be punishable by death. Had 1 too many close calls the last time I was in the mountains.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.