The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Drop off is a little steep, eh?
I knew when I saw the FootJoy golf gloves that something strange was about to happen.
Doing that on a closed course is one thing, but possibly punting a cyclist, motorcycle or car off the edge of a mountain is a bit irresponsible.
I love my R1R's, but I don't love them that much?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Registered
Thats one crazy ass road to not have a center line. I wonder how often head-on crashes occur out there?

Registered
They're showing a little restraint ... at 14:10, they don't pass the trailer until the turn isn't completely blind!!! :panic:

I'm surprised none of the motorcyclists turned around to freak them out a little... in the US, sportbikers really don't appreciate people crossing centerlines on canyon/"driving" roads (for good reason!!!) and will definitely make themselves known to the people who do it.

shay2nak
too many motorcycles.

Registered
Hurra f眉r verr眉ckten Deutschen!

Registered
Some crazy stuff. The most impressive thing may be the bicyclists riding UP the mountain.

Registered
They're showing a little restraint ... at 14:10, they don't pass the trailer until the turn isn't completely blind!!! :panic:

I'm surprised none of the motorcyclists turned around to freak them out a little... in the US, sportbikers really don't appreciate people crossing centerlines on canyon/"driving" roads (for good reason!!!) and will definitely make themselves known to the people who do it.
I agree, here crossing the center line should be punishable by death. Had 1 too many close calls the last time I was in the mountains.

not your dad's puns
Jeez -eek-

I love twisty mountain roads... I *don't* love blind corners! Hope that dude knew what he was doing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts