The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Who are the LURKERS! Okay, "Guests".

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  macfly 
#1 ·
Come on man, post up! :p Whenever I come to this site, there are half "Members" and half "guests". Let's hear from the lurkers, what are your thoughts? Don't be shy. :D Let's hear it from the quiet people. :)

#2 ·
I see as of 9:30pm EST that 12 lurkers, I mean "guests" have viewed this post. All ya gotta do is sign up and post. The more the merrier. We like all contributions to the threads. Why lurk when you can post and make your voices heard. :confused:

You can't post any more foolish stuff than me. :eek:

Looking forward to some new blood in these forums. :)

#3 ·
40 guest on line at 10:20 pm EST and 29 registered?

Okay, all guest, please post here. :) Why are you looking for info on the Elise? How can we help you? Who will be the first guest to post?

#6 ·
A little background

Thank you. Ok, so here is my story and why I've been so quiet.

I'm an Audi guy. Active Audi Club NA participant . . .I even instruct at drivers education schools.

While I appreciate all of the converations that go back and forth, sometimes it's better to just listen. I've done the Audiworld thing for many years and on boards like this, unfortunatley you get more kids than anything else.

I generally choose not to speculate. I'm very high on my dealers list, so when I get my ride, I'll have more to say.

1!

Tech

#8 ·
i am invisible

and drunk for that matter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.