The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an S1 Evora that's gray with red accents. I've recently added the Hethelsport carbon access panel that mimics the panel on recent Evoras, such as the GT. What I really love on the roof and the access panel are the cat scratches that some of the new GT models have as options. There aren't many photos showing these yet, but it'd be the yellow stripes on this blue Evora.

I know, I should just go to a vinyl shop and have them add the stripes. Here's the thing, I live in the middle of nowhere and there isn't anyone around who can do that for me locally, or even remotely near by. So is there anyone among us that has access to vinyl? Can someone laser cut some simple strips shaped like the stock GT cat scratches and ship them to me so I can apply them to my car myself? If so, that'd be amazing and I'm sure there'd be other people looking to add something similar. If you can, I'd gladly buy one set in bright red. Let me know! Thank you!

Attachments

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got to visit Glenview Luxury Imports yesterday and they had two GTs on the sales floor, both with cat scratches. Even though I’m disappointed that these GTs didn’t get the 430 front bumper, these sure are beautiful cars. So it’s true, see these cars in person if you’re on the fence about how they look in photos.

Anyway, I got some decent photos of how the cat scratches look on the car. I was focusing on how the stripes start and end, if they were pointed or rounded, as well as how the shape changes from front to back.

So is anyone friends with someone who can cut some vinyl for me?

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
I can certainly help you. I will PM you my contact info and we will discuss how to make it happen for you!

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Got to visit Glenview Luxury Imports yesterday and they had two GTs on the sales floor, both with cat scratches. Even though I’m disappointed that these GTs didn’t get the 430 front bumper, these sure are beautiful cars. So it’s true, see these cars in person if you’re on the fence about how they look in photos.

Anyway, I got some decent photos of how the cat scratches look on the car. I was focusing on how the stripes start and end, if they were pointed or rounded, as well as how the shape changes from front to back.

So is anyone friends with someone who can cut some vinyl for me?
Ha! I stop by there after work yesterday as well to pick up some touch-up paint. Saw these beautiful examples and sat in them as well. Man they look good. My 2 minute stop turned into like a 15min walk around of their inventory lol.

Reactions: ShadowWulf369

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Chuforia graphics.

[email protected]

Keith used to be big on here. Did some things for us, numbers and Union Jacks for our track Elise

1 - 6 of 6 Posts