The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of going to Cars and Coffee in Austin on May 17th and wondered what the standard protocol is and if I can get in the group line up?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've been meaning to get my Lotus out to C&C. Last time I went (feb) I took the 930, and there was a decent Porsche showing. No Lotus though, will have to bring the Elise next time to represent. Looks like June 14th is the next chance.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I've been meaning to get my Lotus out to C&C. Last time I went (feb) I took the 930, and there was a decent Porsche showing. No Lotus though, will have to bring the Elise next time to represent. Looks like June 14th is the next chance.
Some of us make it. I have been there a few times - lately it is getting really crowded and I sometimes end up parking in the Garage. PM me your email ID, and I can add you to a local private Facebook group that you can ping to see who all might be coming on a given C&C

·
Registered
831 Posts
The former cars and coffee location in Leander still hosts a monthly gathering on the first Sunday. I will be there tomorrow in my Elise. Not nearly as crowded as the Oasis, but still an interesting mix of cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts