The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lovora
14 Posts
Hi,

I am trying to use the Member search feature. I keep getting the "you do not have permission" message. With 14 posts, I would think I can now use this feature. Any help would be appreciated. I am hoping to find some Evora owners near me. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
6,578 Posts
Hi,

I am trying to use the Member search feature. I keep getting the "you do not have permission" message. With 14 posts, I would think I can now use this feature. Any help would be appreciated. I am hoping to find some Evora owners near me. Thank you.
You need to post in the right area or mention an administrator like this @Administrator

San

·
Administrator
1,405 Posts
Hi,

What part of the forum did you encounter this problem in? From what I can see you should be fine to post in most sections.

-Gerrit

·
Lovora
14 Posts
Hi Gerrit,

I would like to find any Evora owners near me in Northern California. I have tried to use the Tools/Member List selection. I am not able to access this list. It it an administrator only area?

Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts