The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
I will be bringing the St Tropez - hope to see everyone there!
Automatic first place in Esprit category....unless someone shows up with a super clean street X180R or even what may be the lone running Essex in the US. That would be a tough choice.

Reactions: flopshotgolf

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,840 Posts
<<Raises hand>>

We'll be there. Dragging a few other NYC-area owners along, too!
(PM me if anyone wants to drive up to Sturbridge on Friday with our LEO-PALS group. Misery loves company!)

Can't wait to see the ST!

·
Scott M
293 Posts
I'm going, hopefully in a caravan of fellow LOONYs.
Looking forward to it!

·
Dreaded Prior Owner
722 Posts
To long a drive for me, although might try to see the group shot or some such as I'll be back in NE around then.

·
Premium Member
1,537 Posts
A number of us in vintage Lotus’ are taking a 2 day back road drive to LOG39. Starting in Princeton on Thursday morning. If you own a 60’s to 70’s era Lotus your welcome to join us.

Reactions: carbuff

·
Registered
356 Posts
A number of us in vintage Lotus’ are taking a 2 day back road drive to LOG39. Starting in Princeton on Thursday morning. If you own a 60’s to 70’s era Lotus your welcome to join us.
actually starting an hour earlier in Philly. i'm further south, leaving 7AM-ish to meet at Princeton for the 8AM kickoff. Would love to have a Philly local join me...

·
Illegal Alien
4,971 Posts
Im starting from East Texas (I-20/US 259) on Tuesday am, and from Cleveland, Tenn Wednesday morning is anyone cares to join up.

·
Registered
231 Posts
We plan on leaving Buffalo area around 7 am Friday, if anyone would like to hook up along the way. We’ll be headed down through Corning/Binghamton.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are leaving Rochester, MN on Tuesday and will be heading east to LOG along Interstate 90. We anticipate arriving on Thursday, so if anyone wants to caravan, let me know!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Note that I-90 from Buffalo eastward is a terrible drive congested with 18 wheelers. I plan on traveling down I-86 even though it is a bit longer.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
As a co-host of the event, the LOG39 team is looking forward to welcoming all of you. We have special parking in the main lot next to the hotel entrance. Keep your eyes peeled as you get to the hotel. The hotel sign is a bit obscure.

Kind regards,

Mark

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Note that I-90 from Buffalo eastward is a terrible drive congested with 18 wheelers. I plan on traveling down I-86 even though it is a bit longer.
Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
See you all there... bringing the Exige for the track event and group photo and the Jag for the cat convention! rotfl

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We have arrived!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts