The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Who is going to LOG this year?

3K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  mike.griese 
#1 ·
I will be bringing the St Tropez - hope to see everyone there!

#8 ·
A number of us in vintage Lotus’ are taking a 2 day back road drive to LOG39. Starting in Princeton on Thursday morning. If you own a 60’s to 70’s era Lotus your welcome to join us.

Reactions: carbuff
#10 ·
actually starting an hour earlier in Philly. i'm further south, leaving 7AM-ish to meet at Princeton for the 8AM kickoff. Would love to have a Philly local join me...

#11 ·
Im starting from East Texas (I-20/US 259) on Tuesday am, and from Cleveland, Tenn Wednesday morning is anyone cares to join up.

#13 ·
We are leaving Rochester, MN on Tuesday and will be heading east to LOG along Interstate 90. We anticipate arriving on Thursday, so if anyone wants to caravan, let me know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.