The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...and is that hair "chrome orange" too?

:coolnana: :shift: :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:sheep: chrome orange sheep jumping rope never hurt either!

congrats!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks everyone! I'm sooooo glad I held out for Chrome Orange. I love the color and I STILL can't wipe the smile off my face.....

I look forward to learing all I can from everyone on here and to joining in on the next drive....is anyone in San Diego planning one soon?

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Thanks everyone! I'm sooooo glad I held out for Chrome Orange. I love the color and I STILL can't wipe the smile off my face.....

I look forward to learing all I can from everyone on here and to joining in on the next drive....is anyone in San Diego planning one soon?
Just need an excuse to drive. I can't this weekend as it's Long Beach Grand Prix, but maybe the next?

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Well, sorry. May 3rd I am at New Jersey Motorsports Park. The next weekend maybe? :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
May 10th = mother's day

May 10th it is! Let's touch base closer to the date to decide on a destination. Does anyone down here in San Diego ever drive to Palm Desert via the 78 and 74? That drive would be loads of fun!
Do you mean 78 or 74? You could do 78 and 86, or 79 and 74 but i do not think there is anyway to get there via 78 and 74 (unless you meant go one way and come back the other). Anyways, all really fun roads to drive on! The 74 (ortega) is pretty reknowned for lots of people crashing an dying on it.

May 10 is mother's day.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Welcome and watch out for Patrick...I think he is already on Google maps trying to spot your car from their aerial shots to see where you live... rotfl
Thanks Cory for the heads up on Patrick, LOL! Let's see if he can figure out where the picture of the hair above was taken. ;)
Hey Lisa, How you doin'?

YouTube - How You Doin

Haha. I'm kidding. Congratulations! CO is one of my favorite colors!

BTW, I'm not that creepy in person. ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.