The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MyLotusGarage Customer,

MyLotusGarage is a division of Flow Automotive Companies, and has cemented its self as a premier chain of 31 franchises located in the Southeast region. Embracing the traditional ideas of Flow Automotive Companies that were established over 50 years ago in 1957 and incorporating new innovative ideas has brought about exponential growth and ensuring a bright successful future.

Of these 31 franchises as of 2012 we welcomed our doors to Lotus. Thus making MyLotusGarage.com the only dealership backed online parts vendor in the US. Meaning that what you pay at our parts department counter is what you will be paying online at MyLotusGarage.com. And should you find it elsewhere for cheaper we do offer price matching.

MyLotusGarage , offers a vast selection of new OE Parts along with aftermarket, We pride ourselves in the utmost quality of service for sales and are focused on establishing and maintaining a strong relationship with all of our clients. We have established a strong reputation in the automotive industry for superior customer service, making sure that all of our clients are 100% satisfied.

For any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our parts department directly at 336.760.7038 and we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions, or simply send me a PM on here.

Looking forward to developing some strong client-Vendor relations,
-Mike W.
MyLotusGarage.com

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Will be giving you guys a call today. I placed an order with another vendor and its been 2 months now and still nothing...frustrating.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will be giving you guys a call today. I placed an order with another vendor and its been 2 months now and still nothing...frustrating.

Hello Nessal,

Unfortunately I am hearing this alot now! We will be looking forward to hearing from you! When you call you will more then likely get in touch with Trent, he will be able to help you out with most of your calls, I do however ask that any and all orders be placed through our website, this has been implemented in order to protect you as a customer and to keep paperwork from getting misplaced, as we all know how that is. And this also speeds up the ordering process, meaning your back on the road in no time.

We place all non stocked special orders with Lotus USA on Tuesdays and we receive late on Fridays. Typically your item(s) will ship out at that time pending no delays or back ordered parts.

At the end of the day we are all enthusiasts and I am here to help out in anyway possible. Should you have any questions, concerns, and or comments simply shoot me a message.

Thanks,
-Mike W.
MyLotusGarage.com

·
Less is Better
2,519 Posts
Glad to see you guys as a sponsor. I've had to find you through web searches! I found pricing and shipping to be excellent.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to see you guys as a sponsor. I've had to find you through web searches! I found pricing and shipping to be excellent.
Hello Me73!

First off I want to personally thank you for your purchases, without people willing to give us a chance we would not be where we are today so thank you!

Also I appreciate the kind words! Before we started pushing our Name and our E-Store we knew we wanted to make sure we had any and all issues worked out with our system so that we could strive towards our goal of 100% customer satisfactory.

Personally I am a huge Forum enthusiast, and I can't begin to tell you how many forums I use each and every day, so I felt that becoming a LotusTalk.com Supporting vendor would only be right thing to do!

Should you or anyone for that matter have any questions or concerns please shoot me a Private message I'm only here to help!
-Mike W.
MyLotusGarage.com

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I placed an order with mylotusgarage.com and it was a great experience. They answered my questions quickly and the price was the cheapest I could find. I will be placing more orders in the future.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hello Chemist710,

We really appreciate your orders! I try my best to stay on top of any and all messages we get!:up: The reason we are able to offer such low pricing is because we are an actual Lotus Dealership, and not a middle man. And by chance you find it cheaper elsewhere we will try our best to meet and beat their price. Simply shoot us a message with a screenshot of the order total and site.

Thanks,
-Mike W.
MyLotusGarage.com

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I got my order yesterday and it was absolutely PERFECT. You guys did in 2 weeks what PB racing couldn't do in over 2 months. Prices was better than any place I have seen to date. Thanks for the great deal and quick shipping!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got my order yesterday and it was absolutely PERFECT. You guys did in 2 weeks what PB racing couldn't do in over 2 months. Prices was better than any place I have seen to date. Thanks for the great deal and quick shipping!
Hello Nessal,

Thanks for the kind words sir! We really appreciate your business!

M. Williams
MyLotusGarage.com

·
Registered
586 Posts
Mr. Williams,

Sent in a request from your website last night for a confirmation on parts for an Evora (VIN supplied) and some Elise parts. I'm mostly concerned about the Evora parts as there are some differences between models. Have you got that request? I have a very anxious customer. Thanks.

Just got your email.....Thx!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mr. Williams,

Sent in a request from your website last night for a confirmation on parts for an Evora (VIN supplied) and some Elise parts. I'm mostly concerned about the Evora parts as there are some differences between models. Have you got that request? I have a very anxious customer. Thanks.

Just got your email.....Thx!

Hello Evans,

I just got your response I apologize I was out of the office yesterday evening at our warehouse, I itemized your list and added updated pricing. Also make note when you make your way to ordering, that there were some part number super-sessions which I have verified with Lotus USA for fitment and availability.

Looking forward to conducting business soon,

M Williams
MyLotusGarage.com

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why don't you fix your site so evora owners can order. You have evora advertised but we can not buy anything lol.
Hello Squidward,

Only the aftermarket parts are not listed on the site as of yet. I am in the process of building the Evora page and I want to make sure it is fully functioning before it is up and running. For any OE parts Evora owners will need to look under the OE Parts Diagram page on the left side of the screen to find their part number or you can simply email in with the part you are looking for.

Thanks,
M Williams
MyLotusGarage.com

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have contacted M Williams through MyLotusGarage on a few occasions right now, and thanks to excellent customer service I was able to get the right versions of the OEM parts that I needed. The responses were fast and it made for a painless order.
I will most certainly continue to go through them because of very fair pricing, fast shipping and excellent customer service!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have contacted M Williams through MyLotusGarage on a few occasions right now, and thanks to excellent customer service I was able to get the right versions of the OEM parts that I needed. The responses were fast and it made for a painless order.
I will most certainly continue to go through them because of very fair pricing, fast shipping and excellent customer service!

Thanks again!

Hello Evo4g63AWD,

Thanks for the kind words Sir we greatly appreciate your business! If you ever need anything just shoot me a message.

Thanks,
M. Williams
MyLotusGarage.com

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is your website down or has it moved? Thanks
Hello Mdude,

We are in the process of uploading a new site, I apologize for the inconvenience. Is there anything I can assist you with in the meantime ? Simply shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
M.Williams
MyLotusGarage.com

1 - 20 of 25 Posts