Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Road Atlanta today.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Pirelli World Challenge 2013 Schedule | Taggart Autosport

Can't believe I missed that today :( We cancelled out at last minute due to a shot cv boot i discovered last weekend, just no time to fix. :(

Anyway, the fellow in the black shirt speaking in the window to Jim is Kirt Wideman, he put the cage in our Elise while he was repairing assorted crash damage a few years back. I believe Kirt is Jim's builder/crew chief or such.

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He said it was the first time driving that car.

I was like a kid meeting a movie star!

I felt very inadequate! If you know what I mean. He did tell me my car looked nice but I had some serious shrinkage!

When that Evora rolled out it was like a stealth bomber coming on station to me!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
From my spy

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know that spy!

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Kirt is a good friend of mine. He mentioned they were going to start testing this weekend... cool you got to see them take it out for the first time:up:

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was impressive Phil, Eden got to sit in it today.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks guys

Good seeing you this weekend at RA. Yes, it was the first time out in this Evora GT4. It came over from England just last week. The performed extremely well and was a breeze to drive...paddle shifters help. We are considering getting the car classed for Pirelli World Challenge for 2014.

Just noticed my name is not displaying...sorry. This is Jim Taggart.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Good seeing you this weekend at RA. Yes, it was the first time out in this Evora GT4. It came over from England just last week. The performed extremely well and was a breeze to drive...paddle shifters help. We are considering getting the car classed for Pirelli World Challenge for 2014.

Just noticed my name is not displaying...sorry. This is Jim Taggart.
Way cool. Sure hate we missed this one.

Any hint as to the sort of times you were turning?

Sure would be great if they would let you in there, esp with that motor.

Did she arrive with the black and gold livery?

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was great meeting you Jim, thank you for letting us look around your car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, it came in the JPS Black and Gold Livery.....along with all of the UK/Europe sponsors on the car. Most of which I couldn't tell you what they do. I love the look, but not sure if it will remain like that or not. It depends on sponsors.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
I wondered how you got all that put on so quickly. And how you had arranged some of those sponsors :/

No hint of times for RA? Mid 30s?

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

1 - 19 of 19 Posts