The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone out there who's looking to have their Seven shipped?

I was talking to my friend recently about my dream car - since I was a teenager. I'm 36 years old now. I told him I'd consider renting a seven or even buying one at one end of the trip and selling it when I got home.

But he came up with a better idea:

What about networking with Seven owners to see if any of them need a delivery. Maybe you're moving from one end of the country to another. Maybe you're selling the car and the buyer's in another area.

I'd do it for free...and take necessary precautions to ensure your car will be delivered safe and it the same condition in which it left.

You don't know me from Adam. But I'm sure we can work some kind of arrangement out so we'll all be comfortable with the terms.
I see it as a win-win: you'll get your Seven delivered, I'll spend time on the road driving my dream car.

Any takers?

BK

ps - I have an ultra-clean driving record. a couple speeding tickets in my 20 years of driving - and nary a one since '01.
I can provide the records to back that up.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
No offence ( Really ! ) but I think you might just get the nice try award here. :huh:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I don't have a Seven that needs transporting, but I DO have a portfolio that needs re-investing.

Can I just forward you my relevant accounts, passwords, social security number, etc.? I'll forward the relevant info to you as soon as the son of the king of Nigeria is done with it.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
rotfl Too late, just had my Seven delivered across the country last week :nanner2:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
maybe he means an S-7 and he posted in the wrong forum. :shrug:

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
I do need a Seven delivered. Chances of it being you are none to less than that.

I tried to go "slim to none," but that gave hope, which there is none.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I do need a Seven delivered. Chances of it being you are none to less than that.

I tried to go "slim to none," but that gave hope, which there is none.

So you bought it?

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
:clap:

You'll have fun!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts