The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my editors walked into today and said a silver Elise is being parked regularly a few doors down from him (he lives in the Twin Peaks neighborhood of SF). The car is parked on the street, with a car cover, and appears to be owned by a woman.

Come on -- FESS UP!!! Reveal yourself!!!

How dare anyone own an Elise but not become a regular contributor to Elisetalk! ;)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Who owns the silver Elise on Twin Peaks (SF)?

transio said:
Based upon what?
based on the fact that someone who looks like a woman was driving it... (the sighting was from a distance)

and, yes, it is being parked on the street.:(

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Who owns the silver Elise on Twin Peaks (SF)?

[\
and, yes, it is being parked on the street.:( [/B]
This is bad. San Franciscans use "hit the bumper" method of parallel parking.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who owns the silver Elise on Twin Peaks (SF)?

So then we'll have a documented study of Elise street parking in SF. Please keep us posted on how bumpers look like on that car as time goes on.

agent.5 said:
This is bad. San Franciscans use "hit the bumper" method of parallel parking.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
but twin peaks is a residential neighborhood that has many spots that can only fit one car so maybe it won't have cars tapping it to fit into a spot.

regardless, i vowed long ago to never own a new car just to park it on the street. kids playing in the street, skateboarders, homeless guy with shopping carts; these a just a few of the hazards a parked car faces everyday in the City. My daily driver which gets parked outside has a myriad of scrapes, bumps and bruises from being parked outside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts