The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea where to find a huge Lotus poster? or even medium large ones?

Just moved into my new office,
and I wanna impress the boss, who's a huge car buff and will be walking by my office room every day.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get SweetDaddyD to do you a banner with a lotus on :)
That's just a lil toooo big :D

I might just go take some nice shots of the elements of my car and make a nice collage out of it or something.
but gotta keep it tasteful.

..but wasn't there that one that Lotus put out that was kinda crass with attitude?

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
You mean the one of the exige? where its a black background and its a shot of the front of the car with its lights on?

and SweetDaddyD can do all sizes of banner/poster/canvas/ whatever you want really :)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean the one of the exige? where its a black background and its a shot of the front of the car with its lights on?

and SweetDaddyD can do all sizes of banner/poster/canvas/ whatever you want really :)
ah yah, think that's the one. (tho would prefer an Elise)

what's SweetDaddyD's website?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's she/he drive??
Well, not meaning to brag..but he drives everything (but Ferrari)
..it's Jay Leno! :D

any other job it woulda been a bit corny to put up a sports car poster, but there'll be more of a car-theme to the show, so figured why not.

I'll be doing the visual fx on the show, but I'm gunna do whatever it takes to get on the little racetrack they built for the show. :coolnana:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I bought a lotus flag off ebay for $20 to hang in the garage - works great there, not sure about an office though

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
If you have anything you would like made in large format, just drop me a line and I'd be happy to talk about helping you out.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

any other job it woulda been a bit corny to put up a sports car poster, but there'll be more of a car-theme to the show, so figured why not.

I'll be doing the visual fx on the show, but I'm gunna do whatever it takes to get on the little racetrack they built for the show. :coolnana:
There's very little you could put up that Jay hasn't already seen or doesn't own. I think you should go the other way and play with his head. Put up posters of cows and horses! rotfl

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
If you ever want to get fired, just ask him why he did so crappy on Top Gear.

Seriously, the guy owns more cars than God and he gets beat by Simon Pegg (the guy from Shaun of the Dead and Run Fatboy Run)? Must have been jet lag.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts