The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the best dealer or best salesman to get a great deal on an elise in the ny area

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Lots of satisfied customers (including myself) at Hunting Ridge motors

·
Registered
971 Posts
Go to Autostrada in Austin, TX. They are great to work with and you will have a blast getting the car home. :D

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
HRM

yup, many satisfied customers from Hunting Ridge Motors. Mark Starr, the owner, is very pleasant to deal with...

check out their website and give him a call

huntingridgemotors.com

·
Registered
350 Posts
Agreed. Hunting Ridge Motors is by far the best in the east cost! You should go to the Lime Rock event this Friday to meet Mark.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
A little further afield, Ascot in Pittsburgh was excellent. Talk to Curt.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just went to Lotus's official website, and huntington wasn't listed. Where is there a full list of dealers? because I've been to the official lotus site quite a few times looking for dealers mentioned and they aren't there.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Gasroth said:
I just went to Lotus's official website, and huntington wasn't listed. Where is there a full list of dealers? because I've been to the official lotus site quite a few times looking for dealers mentioned and they aren't there.
It's mentioned as Lotus of Greenwich (Hunting Ridge Motors). They will be moving to Greenwich, CT in the spring.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Re: HRM

raggedy1 said:
yup, many satisfied customers from Hunting Ridge Motors. Mark Starr, the owner, is very pleasant to deal with...

check out their website and give him a call

huntingridgemotors.com
Yeh. From what I've seen of Mark on this board, I'd recommend HRM to anyone who was in NY.

Plus he's pretty damn good with a camera :D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Mark is a class act,I'm sorry my order isn't with him,however Classic Lotus in eastchester (my dealer) is also a good d ealer :cool:
Mark will be doing my service,and,maybe some mods...:clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts