The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

who to deal with in NY AREA

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  peck555 
#1 ·
where is the best dealer or best salesman to get a great deal on an elise in the ny area

#2 ·
Lots of satisfied customers (including myself) at Hunting Ridge motors

#5 ·
Agreed. Hunting Ridge Motors is by far the best in the east cost! You should go to the Lime Rock event this Friday to meet Mark.

#8 ·
Gasroth said:
I just went to Lotus's official website, and huntington wasn't listed. Where is there a full list of dealers? because I've been to the official lotus site quite a few times looking for dealers mentioned and they aren't there.
It's mentioned as Lotus of Greenwich (Hunting Ridge Motors). They will be moving to Greenwich, CT in the spring.

#10 ·
Re: HRM

raggedy1 said:
yup, many satisfied customers from Hunting Ridge Motors. Mark Starr, the owner, is very pleasant to deal with...

check out their website and give him a call

huntingridgemotors.com
Yeh. From what I've seen of Mark on this board, I'd recommend HRM to anyone who was in NY.

Plus he's pretty damn good with a camera :D

#11 · (Edited)
Mark is a class act,I'm sorry my order isn't with him,however Classic Lotus in eastchester (my dealer) is also a good d ealer :cool:
Mark will be doing my service,and,maybe some mods...:clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.