The Lotus Cars Community banner

who to deal with in NY AREA

1332 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  peck555
where is the best dealer or best salesman to get a great deal on an elise in the ny area
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,299 Posts
Lots of satisfied customers (including myself) at Hunting Ridge motors

· Registered
349 Posts
Agreed. Hunting Ridge Motors is by far the best in the east cost! You should go to the Lime Rock event this Friday to meet Mark.

· Registered
24 Posts
I just went to Lotus's official website, and huntington wasn't listed. Where is there a full list of dealers? because I've been to the official lotus site quite a few times looking for dealers mentioned and they aren't there.

· Registered
349 Posts
Gasroth said:
I just went to Lotus's official website, and huntington wasn't listed. Where is there a full list of dealers? because I've been to the official lotus site quite a few times looking for dealers mentioned and they aren't there.
It's mentioned as Lotus of Greenwich (Hunting Ridge Motors). They will be moving to Greenwich, CT in the spring.

· Registered
758 Posts
Re: HRM

raggedy1 said:
yup, many satisfied customers from Hunting Ridge Motors. Mark Starr, the owner, is very pleasant to deal with...

check out their website and give him a call

huntingridgemotors.com
Yeh. From what I've seen of Mark on this board, I'd recommend HRM to anyone who was in NY.

Plus he's pretty damn good with a camera :D

· Registered
2,518 Posts
Mark is a class act,I'm sorry my order isn't with him,however Classic Lotus in eastchester (my dealer) is also a good d ealer :cool:
Mark will be doing my service,and,maybe some mods...:clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.