The Lotus Cars Community banner

Would you like to see a shade of white offered as a colour choice?

• yes

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • no - white offends me

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • leave me alone, I am having a hard enough time choosing between the other 15 colours

Votes: 18 26.1%
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
MotorCade said:
Does that driveway come included with the car?
Yes but the price of the car goes up substantially :)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Sorry to rain on your parade - but for me, the Elise just doesn't look very good in white.

But, to each his/her own !:)

Cheers, Mike G.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Throw some stripes on it and I would say yes....

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Y'know, if Pearl White were an option, that would be the color I'd choose.

Bob

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Arguing color preference is of course like debating a favorite food, but...

BLEH!

Boring to the nth.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
don't like white - what would speed racer say????

Attachments

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Beautiful! I'd probably have ordered white if it were an option, but too late now...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Frankly, I'm shocked

I couldn't believe it wasn't an option. There are more colors than any fringe vehicle I've ever seen. I does give that full on storm trooper look. I like any of the colors that bring out the styling black bits.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
ivan1 said:
don't like white - what would speed racer say????
He was able to look past that design flaw in the vehicle, since the Mach 5 was so cool anyway. :D

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Pearl White is my first choice. With stripes.. :)

My MR2 MK11 Turbo is white and I love it for all the previously mentioned reasons. Those pics of white Elises make me *drool*.

:D

z

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
what color stripe would you do?

I have seen it with green stripes which looks great. What about red stripe and red interior (ala Mach 5)? There was some rumor that although they weren't advertising it, you could special order any color paint that Lotus uses (ie offered in other countries) - I know MW was talking about doing that for Lightening yellow....

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I am with you on this one - I want this color. I remember someone said along time ago that Lotus will do any options you want if you pay the money?

Our BMW Z4 has different colors in the states than in Europe - makes sense that you can't get one of the European colors because they are built and painted here in the US. Since all the Lotus cars are built and painted at the same place I don't see why we couldn't request that color.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts