The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I wiped out, but it was three weeks ago. Light rain, wet track, and I spun and hit the armco in the kink before the uphill. Just got the car back from HRM today.
I took the 3 day Mx5 racing school in January down at Miami Homestead.
How did you like it? You must have been in the Formula cars, right?

·
Registered
269 Posts
slightly off topic, but maybe not...i wiped out twice at lime rock in the wet when i took the 3 day racing course in 2004. What a great experience, though. Great instruction, and i got a new car right away, pretty amazing...

·
Registered
109 Posts
slightly off topic, but maybe not...i wiped out twice at lime rock in the wet when i took the 3 day racing course in 2004. What a great experience, though. Great instruction, and i got a new car right away, pretty amazing...
If you are on the dry line at limerock when the track is wet, it is like an ice skating rink. I was on the rain line but think I must have hit a slippery part of the track. Unfortunatly, it happened so quick I simply don't remember what the heck I did wrong.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wiped out, but it was three weeks ago. Light rain, wet track, and I spun and hit the armco in the kink before the uphill. Just got the car back from HRM today.
I took the 3 day Mx5 racing school in January down at Miami Homestead.
How did you like it? You must have been in the Formula cars, right?
it was insane! i was in the formula cars...as it turns out, i'm a miserable driver...i really thought i was pretty good, but apparently not...i spun out a few times, but thankfully didn't do any damage to the car..at one point we were driving in hail...that was fun...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts