The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never done a ProSolo but registered for Packwood next weekend.

Anyone else going?

Hints or suggestions related to ProSolo events in general or specifically Packwood?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Packwood-

Great venue since I love the northwest. Elk walking down the road in the early morning, good coffee, the smell of fresh cut pine. Twin Peaks. Damn fine cup of coffee.

Good surface, a little small but they make the best of it.

Great use of the large building for all your paddock needs. Bring a car cover though because there are many birds in there. Lunch should be available on site for a small fee from a local group.

Lodging and food in the town is a bit unfortunate. Nothing really nice. There is a nice bed and breakfast with good food about 30 miles out.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Packwood-

Great venue since I love the northwest. Elk walking down the road in the early morning, good coffee, the smell of fresh cut pine. Twin Peaks. Damn fine cup of coffee.

Good surface, a little small but they make the best of it.

Great use of the large building for all your paddock needs. Bring a car cover though because there are many birds in there. Lunch should be available on site for a small fee from a local group.

Lodging and food in the town is a bit unfortunate. Nothing really nice. There is a nice bed and breakfast with good food about 30 miles out.
Thanks Randy. After posting this I read your ProSolo thread from '05. Lots of good info. I have an RV parking spot in town. I guess I just drive my car from there or will there be a place to park if I bring the RV and trailer to the site?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
It is a VERY small town, just drive your car from the RV spot.

Wish I had the time to come up. It will be a fun time.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a VERY small town, just drive your car from the RV spot.

Wish I had the time to come up. It will be a fun time.
Thanks Randy.

I hope I see some of you other Lotustalkers there!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have signed up for my first ever Pro-NT :panic:! Glen and Brian from the NWR has(or will be) registered in SS.

I haven't checked the entry list but if Mark is registered, watch him kick some a** in ASP! :)

*posting in the coffee shop in Packwood. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have signed up for my first ever Pro-NT :panic:! Glen and Brian from the NWR has(or will be) registered in SS.

I haven't checked the entry list but if Mark is registered, watch him kick some a** in ASP! :)

*posting in the coffee shop in Packwood. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, because of my turbo I'm in XP. :panic:

I'm toast.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
You got a turbo. Why are you toast?

Pros are the best!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You got a turbo. Why are you toast?

Pros are the best!
I have a turbo and a few other mods.
I'm just assuming that anyone serious in XP will have a car much more built up than mine. I'm thinking of a field of FrankenLotuses. -eek-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts