The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke down, I cant justify with no salt being on the roads (after all the rain) not having it out. I went and reclaimed her yesterday, great to be back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
HA, wow this is my story as well! Fired her up last night, and was out driving first thing this morning!! :shift:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just fired her up 10 minutes ago. Have to go get my neighbour to give me a hand to re-fit the "bonnet" (after LETSLA installation), then we're off!!!:shift:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts
Still up on stands here, to much salt and slop and snow here in Minnesota. But 40's and 50's this weekend so the snow in my area will be gone but now we need some rain. :(
Yep..same here in MI.... I don't think the salt will ever be off the roads.....then we have to contend with CAVERNS in the road. ( Potholes are MUCH MUCH smaller everywhere else ).....Looks like mid April for me.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
mine's out for two weeks, already dirty again.

i thought the question was about not enough garage space...
that's how i know i must stop buying more junk!!:wallbang:
sam

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I will be breaking mine out of mothballs this weekend, maybe a few hours from now. I have a cold so fighting the effects of cold medecine off...

·
Registered
259 Posts
You guys should "Winter" in Texas. I haven't had more than 3 days in a row that I couldn't drive mine and that's only because of heavy rain. We've only had ice one day, but I'll be wishing that I was somewhere much cooler around July and August. It hits 102 to 104 on a regular basis. One year we had 40+ days over 100 in a row. As for salt and snow... not around here. :)

The record high for March is 99 with an average high of 67.
July and August record high is 113 with an average high of 94.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Yeah, yeah, thanks to all the sun belt visitors to the midwest region forum today :cool:

Actually, it's 50 degrees warmer here than it was a few days ago, so the promise of 100 degree weather is harder to sell. It's amazing how much warmer 50 degrees feels in the spring than in the fall :shift:

John

·
Registered
451 Posts
Took mine out Monday, yesterday, and today. The cover hasn't been on for a week, it's a little dusty, but much happier.

Now I just keep checking the "spotted" thread to see if anyone saw me - I'm such a dork.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts