The Lotus Cars Community banner

Have you seen an Elise yet, "out and about"?

• Yes, I've seen an Elise "out and about"

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • No, not yet, but I'm looking!

Votes: 35 68.6%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've yet to see an Elise on the road and, given my remote location, don't expect to see one for a long time. I'm curious of the percentage of us who've randomly seen an Elise driving/parked "out and about"? This means...by chance (not at a dealership, car-related event, your own car, on a car carrier, etc.)

Dave

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Aside from at Crystal Cove, I have not, but a friend who does more driving than me has seen two ! (one black one from Symbolic, on the 405 in LA area, and a red one, in Rancho Santa Margarita).

Another friend has seen a couple on Pacific Coast Highway in Newport Beach area.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I guess the answer is no, however I did see an Exige
in Santa Clarita Ca.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I saw a red Elise in Sydney last month, does that count?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I saw a Saffron one between Junction and Fredricksburg on Hwy 290 (West of Austin, TX) ... very close in colour to my Pearl Yellow motorcycle. He turned off 290 onto a road that is supposed to be quite curvy ... nice!

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
ST on Route 3 (a.k.a. West Chester Pike) in my rear view mirror turning about 50 yards in back of me. It was just a glimpse but I saw her.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
Saw a yellow / sport with MA plates "ELESE" at Lime Rock this weekend. Saw another SY on the Merritt Parkway on the way to pick up my car!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I saw the black car that was #1 on Behlmann's list cruising down Manchester road outside St. Louis. It was going the other way so I didn't get a good look at it though.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Saw a yellow / sport with MA plates "ELESE" at Lime Rock this weekend.

Yes, Eyelise is on our list here, I was suppose to go with my BRP but I had commitments to attent to first.

Bruce - 300 babied miles, can't wait for breakin to be done with!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts