The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving down La Jolla Shores in my elise when I saw my very first elise on the road (other than for a club event), parked just outside Squires Deli on Shores. Who are you?

Was kinda cool to be driving the streets to see another elise out of the blue.

On a side note, I also saw a carrera GT in downtown La Jolla. It sounded real perty. :drool:

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
I was driving down La Jolla Shores in my elise when I saw my very first elise on the road (other than for a club event), parked just outside Squires Deli on Shores. Who are you?

Was kinda cool to be driving the streets to see another elise out of the blue.

On a side note, I also saw a carrera GT in downtown La Jolla. It sounded real perty. :drool:
It might be this one. He lives in San Diego and got the car from Symbolic quite some time ago. It was supposed to have become their demo.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
mikester said:
That's Rex ! Nice guy. He was one of the first few Elise customers at Symbolic.
He also has a very nice, but very subtle mod on his car that would probably look good on all of the lighter colored cars with a black interior. The forward-facing edge of the targa into which the top attaches has four black parts that the top and the ribs attach to and a black rubber seal around the outer edge for the windows and the top to seal against. Rex had that forward-facing edge of the targa covered in leather that matches the interior, black in his case. It gives the area a much more finished look. On the dark cars the various black plastic pieces don't stand out so much, so this mod wouldn't have the same impact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.