The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But that's only the windchill temperature so we should be just fine...

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
911 Posts
Crazy much?!?

That's a work day. How 'bout tomorrow? Haha

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Yeah, it's beyond insane.

My kids go back to school on Monday after winter break and they are already saying that school will be cancelled for both Mon and Tuesday.

It's a good thing that most Packers fans are morbidly obese and have all that extra weight to keep them warm. There will be some iceblocks wearing cheeseheads at Lambeau tomorrow night! :)

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a good thing that most Packers fans are morbidly obese and have all that extra weight to keep them warm.
We prefer to consider it an "environmental adaptation". Bratwurst are therefore health food...

It's been way below normal temperature here since early November. Last spring we had snowfall well into May and I wondered if I'd ever get my Lotus on the road. For three years in a row Deadliest Catch crab fishermen have been getting pushed out of their traditional fishing spots by early advancing ice in the north. Meanwhile, an Antarctic ship full of global warming devotees is "unexpectedly" mired in a massive freeze. Yet people like Al Gore continue to enrich themselves by selling global warning panic...

That's insane.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Was up there last week skiing. -22 when we left.

You know what the difference between -22 and 20? Nothing......it's still freaking cold!

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
We prefer to consider it an "environmental adaptation". Bratwurst are therefore health food...

It's been way below normal temperature here since early November. Last spring we had snowfall well into May and I wondered if I'd ever get my Lotus on the road. For three years in a row Deadliest Catch crab fishermen have been getting pushed out of their traditional fishing spots by early advancing ice in the north. Meanwhile, an Antarctic ship full of global warming devotees is "unexpectedly" mired in a massive freeze. Yet people like Al Gore continue to enrich themselves by selling global warning panic...

That's insane.

The people that believe him is even more insane.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts