The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering whose around the Lake, McHenry, Cook county area of Illinois and Neighboring Wisconsin counties.

I'm getting that itch to hang out with some friendly Lotus buddies. Perhaps a meet in the future before this year is out.

Be forewarned I am also a shutterbug when it comes to these cars.

My car: 2006 S2 111R Elise

Reactions: Twaszak!

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Hello! I was just down in Wauconda yesterday for a meeting (not in the lotus, it's all apart in my shed right now. :( ). Sadly I'm too far north to meet your requirements (I'm about 30 mins north of Milwaukee).
Try posting here: Midwest Region
There are some other closer and more active.

Reactions: goelise

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi REKIII! Its just "soft requirements" and 30 min North of Milwaukee is not too far. If you were in Wauconda that's practically just down the road from me about 10 min drive away.

Reactions: REKIII

·
Registered
237 Posts
I’m in Oak Lawn, let me know what events you are thinking about attending in Chicagoland area. Can meet before to get a group of Lotus situated together

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ha: I’m right next door to wauconda(lake Barrington)! There has been an unorganized, but pretty well attended cars and coffee Sunday mornings at Calibre coffee(Calibre Coffee) at the arboretum in South Barrington. Went for the first time two weeks ago and I would say there were 100 cars or more(I was 1 of 3 lotus), last week was a bit smaller but still probably >50 cars. since it’s the only car event happening now, I’ll plan on continuing to go (weather permitting)...would be great to see some other lotus folks there too!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha: I’m right next door to wauconda(lake Barrington)! There has been an unorganized, but pretty well attended cars and coffee Sunday mornings at Calibre coffee(Calibre Coffee) at the arboretum in South Barrington. Went for the first time two weeks ago and I would say there were 100 cars or more(I was 1 of 3 lotus), last week was a bit smaller but still probably >50 cars. since it’s the only car event happening now, I’ll plan on continuing to go (weather permitting)...would be great to see some other lotus folks there too!
Nice! Weather permitting I might check it out this Saturday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts